Working at TotalEnergies Malawi
TotalEnergies Malawi is constantly looking for new talent to reinforce its workforce. If you are looking for a career that will take you far in your personal and professional life, TotalEnergies is the place to be; whether you are a recent graduate or an experienced professional; whether you are male or female; whether you are young or old. We are an equal opportunity employer that propels diversity.
DEPOT MANAGER VACANCY-26/04/2021
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Depot Manager in the Operations Department. The position is tenable at Limbe Depot. The successful candidate will report to the Supply and Depot Manager and will play a key role in ensuring that:
- The Depot is operated safely at all times and reports on all non-conformities are timely reported and closure closely followed to the end.
- All infrastructure / equipment is properly and timely maintained to avoid down time.
- Product receipts & tank stocks are handled and stored safely & efficiently.
- Customers’ demands are met safely, timely and deliveries effected according to type & quantities ordered.
- To provide a "seamless" interface and guidance to Depot Dispatcher with pre-planned scheduling of deliveries to customer sites within 48 hours.
- Products losses in the depot are eliminated and reports on the same are produced and circulated timely.
- The products stored in & distributed from the depot are of high quality.
- The job holder’s responsibilities impact directly on Safety Health & Environment, Operating Costs & Sales turnover. To ensure that all operations and services are consistently compliant with TotalEnergies HSEQ Group Policies and Standards.
- To manage resources (installations, equipment, and people) to provide Safe, Cost Effective and Efficient terminal operations in (receipts, storage and handling, loading and deliveries and stock accounting).
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following fields: Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Accountancy and Business Administration with good understanding of depot equipment & all factors that go with it.
- Honesty, a very high sense of integrity & professionalism in all actions.
- Flexible and able to work long hours.
- Experienced enough, very analytical in safe depot operations.
- Product Knowledge and Fire Fighting Competency.
- Safety conscious of the type of products involved in and very knowledgeable.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to function well in a team-oriented environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and SAP will be added advantage
Interested applicants should forward their applications and resumes not later than Friday 7th May,2021 to: [email protected] under the title Depot Manager.
0+*Service Stations across Malawi*Key Figure